Nettoyeur De la Cité may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should occasionally check this page to make sure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and Job Title
• Contact Information including email address
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
• Other relevant information pertaining to customer surveys and / or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your needs and to provide a better service, and especially for the following reasons:
• Record keeping.
• We use this information to improve our products and services.
• We periodically send promotional emails about new products,
special offers or other information which we think you will find interesting.
• We will occasionally use your information to contact you for market research. We will contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We then use this information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to making certain that your information is secure. We have put in place capable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to guard and secure the information we collect online as well to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze site traffic or lets you know when you visit a specific web site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not like. In no way does a cookie give us access to your computer or to any personal information, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, this will prevent you from fully enjoying the site.
Links to other sites
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can select that you do not want your information to be used for any direct marketing
• If you have previously agreed to having us using your personal information for purposes of
direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you will find interesting.
You may request the details of your personal information that we’ve obtained under the . If you would like a copy of the information we possess, contact us.
If you believe the information we’ve obtained about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information deemed inaccurate.